Is my life and work in balance?
... Am I respecting my values and my personal boundaries or have I allowed others to slowly erode them?
It's easy to drop our defenses and let others infringe on our personal boundaries once in a while but if you suspect it's happening with regularity, then it's good to get a diagnosis so you can find out what steps to take if you're in or heading toward an unbalanced life.
Does this sound familiar?
- You value time with your family and your leisure time. But work expectations are demanding more of your time and you're beginning to resent it.
- Although exercising regularly and eating healthy are things you used to do, you've been neglecting it lately because you don't seem to have the time or energy for it.
- You've been struggling to live in the moment. Instead of being fully present with those around you, your mind is elsewhere.
- Your gut is telling you you might be off track – but you want to be sure before you make any serious changes.
It's easier to take action once you have the diagnosis. If any of these resonate with you, then I have good news: you're in the right place, and you're not alone.
Receive your free Balance Assessment today and learn whether...
- you're already balancing your work and life well,
- you need a few adjustments to reclaim the balance you've given away,
- you're creeping into dangerous territory and don't want to lose any more ground
- or you're in the danger zone and it's time to make some radical changes!